Mommy Makeover Testimonial
At the age of 29, and almost a year after having her second child, Samantha found it difficult to get back to her pre-pregnancy weight.
The Mommy Makeover entails:
- A breast augmentation and or lift to restore natural fullness
- A tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) to restore a flat abdomen and get rid of stretch marks
- Liposuction to get rid of back fat and thigh fat
- Photofacials and Profractional Laser procedures to reduce sun damage and fine lines
- BOTOX® to reduce facial wrinkles
- JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel, Sculptra to reduce fine lines or restore facial volume
What is a Mommy Makeover?
A “Mommy Makeover” means different things to different people, but for most of my patients who have experienced the joy of having children, there is a unifying theme which is best summed up by a letter I once received from one of my patients:
“I am a 36 year old mother of 2 beautiful children. They are the light of my life, but they have changed forever what I used to consider a beautiful face and body. My husband reassures me that I am still beautiful, but I know he has to see that my face is more haggard, my breasts are not as full and sag just a little. And I know he has to see the stretch marks and modest pooch I have in my lower belly.” E. C.
This patient’s feelings about her family and herself describe the vast majority of Dr. Chang’s Mommy Makeover patients. The bottom line is that women sacrifice many things for their families; not the least of which is the appearance of their bodies.
Because of E.C. and hundreds of other patients like her, Dr. Chang developed a comprehensive concept for “Mommy-Makeover” procedures to restore many of the more youthful properties they had before they became mothers. Some of these women can be seen in the before and after pages. Imagine the possibilities for you.